Aloo Tikki is very delicious and crispy snacks that is usually cooked in all over India. It can be served with green chutney, or it can also be served as aloo tikki chaat. You may also like to have it with cup of hot tea or coffee. Lets have a look at the recipe.
Aloo Tikki Recipe
- 6 Boiled and Peeled Potatoes
- 4-5 tbsp Rice Flour or Sooji
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 Cup Imli ki Chuteny
- 1 Cup Green Chutney
- 2 Onions (Ring Shaped)
- Oil for Deep Fry
- Salt to Taste
Mesh Boiled Potatoes. Add rice flour and add all the spices mentioned in Ingredients. Make dough of this mixture.
Divide mixture into equal parts and give them shape of tikki one by one.
Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, place tikki in oil and deep fry them on medium flame.
Flip and fry another side of tikki also until both the sides become golden brown in color.
Take it out and put them on paper to absorb excess oil.
Take 2 tikkis in a plate. Add 2-3 table spoons of curd, green chutney and Imli ki chutney. Garnish it with Onion rings. Your tikki plate is ready to be served hot.
- Rice flour is used for binding purpose and to make tikki crispy. You can also use sooji, bread crumbs or maida(all purpose flour) instead of rice flour. Rice flour can be made by grinding rice in a grinder.
- Don't use water while preparing mixture.
- You may also shallow fry or pan fry instead of deep frying, according to your choice.