One of the popular Indian sweet dish recipes is the atta halwa recipe. The preparation of the sweet dish is very easy and takes only a few times. Some good news or good weather are the occasions when people like to relish this sweet dish in India.
- Atta (Wheat Flour – 1 Cup)
- Water (Two Cups)
- Sugar (Half Cup)
- Almonds (Crushed Five Tablespoons)
- Cashews (Crushed Five Tablespoons)
- Ghee (Five Tablespoons)
How to Make Atta Halwa Recipe
- Heat five tablespoons of ghee in a big pan for three to four minutes.
- Add wheat flour and stir well till the flour gets golden brown.
- Now add water and stir fast as well as continuously to avoid any lumps.
- At last, add half a cup of sugar and mix well.
- Heat the mixture for four minutes to get the required consistency.
- Use crushed almonds and cashews to garnish.
- The atta halwa is ready to be served.