- Wheat Flour (1 Cup)
- Water (Two Cups)
- Sugar (Half Cup)
- Almonds (Crushed Five Tablespoons)
- Cashews (Crushed Five Tablespoons)
- Ghee (Five Tablespoons)
- Heat five tablespoons of ghee in a big pan for three to four minutes.
- Add wheat flour and stir well till the flour gets golden brown.
- Add water and stir fast as well as continuously to avoid any lumps.
- Add half cup sugar and mix well.
- Heat the mixture for four minutes to get the required consistency.
- Use crushed almonds and cashews to garnish.