Have you ever tried an eggless and sugarless banana pancake recipe at home? Now you can enjoy your favorite pancakes without using sugar and eggs. Just, follow the below-given instructions and enjoy a restaurant-style dessert being at home.
- Maida (Two Cups)
- Banana (One)
- Baking Powder (One Teaspoon)
- Baking Soda (Half Teaspoon)
- Milk (One and a half Cup)
Instructions to Eggless and Sugarless Banana Pancake Recipe
1. Take two cups maida (White Flour) in a bowl.
2. Add paste prepared from one banana.
3. Add baking powder (One Teaspoon) and baking soda (half teaspoon).
4. Add one cup cold milk and mix well using whisk to avoid lumps.
5. Add another half cup of milk and mix well to get consistency in the batter.
6. Take a non-stick pan and put it one a low flame.
7. After two to three minutes, spread a tablespoon full of the prepared batter.
8. Flip the pancake after two to three minutes to cook it from both sides.
9. Once the pancake gets light brown color on both sides, take it out in a plate using spatula.
10. Pour fresh honey over the out of the pancake and serve it hot.