This yummy, delicious eggless chocolate cake recipe is perfect for the celebrations like a birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion. It can be easily cooked in a few minutes. This cake is cooked using a microwave, you can also use a pressure cooker for the same. So let’s have a look at the recipe.
- 2 Cups All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1.5 Cups Fresh Milk
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 Slice Butter
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Syrup/Melted Chocolate
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 bowl Chopped almonds
Instructions For Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Mix 1 cup of sugar to 1.5 cups of milk and stir it well.
- Now add 2 cups of flour, 1 tbsp baking soda, 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to the prepared mixture and again stir it well.
- At last, add some lime and melted chocolate to the prepared batter and stir properly. Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Apply butter to inside walls of a bowl in which you want to make the cake.
- Add the prepared batter to butter coated bowl and bump this bowl onto the shelf to set the batter properly.
- Garnish the batter with chopped almonds
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degree in oven
- Leave the cake for 5 minutes under room temperature and serve fresh.
- Beat the batter continuously to avoid lumps
- Always check the consistency of the batter before baking. The batter should flow without any break. In case there is a break, add some more milk and beat well to improve the consistency.
- Do not preheat the oven for more than 2 to 3 minutes. Else it can burn the cake from the top.
- If you do not have butter paper, you can also use normal butter to greace the baking pan and then apply some white flour (Maida).