Gobi paratha recipe is very delicious and easy to cook. It is a North Indian cuisine that is generally cooked in Punjab. It is served with butter and curd. You can also have this paratha with pickle and a cup of tea. Let’s have a look at the recipe.
Prep Time: 10M
Cook Time: 10M
Total Time: 20M
- Cauliflower (Gobi)
- Green Chili
- Ginger (Grated)
- Red Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)
- Cumin Seeds Powder (Jeera Powder)
- Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- Salt to Taste
- Mix grated cauliflower, onion, green chili and all the spices.
- Take a medium sized ball from the dough. Dust it with flour.
- Now roll the dough ball with a rolling pin (belan) to make a disc of 4 inches. Place the stuffing in the center and start pleating bringing to center.
- Sprinkle some flour and roll to of chapati size.
- Heat the tawa and place paratha on it. Cook both sides of paratha by applying ghee or oil. Once paratha is roasted from both sides, it is ready to be served with butter or curd. Enjoy the authentic taste of paratha with the cup of tea.