- Parle G Biscuit (2 Packets)
- Desi Ghee (One Big Spoon)
- Everyday Milk Powder (50 Grams)
- Powdered Sugar (Two Spoons)
- Milk (Five Small Spoons)
- Dry Fruits (Of your choice)
- Put biscuits, desi ghee, powdered milk, and sugar in a jar of mixer grinder and grind for two to three minutes.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and slowly add five spoons of milk to make dough.
- Spread the dough in a tray, use dry fruits to garnish the spread, and keep it in a fridge for one hour.
- Take out the tray after one hour and cut the spread into equal pieces, preferably rectangular.
- Your home made barfi is ready.