Cooking is all about experiments that we do in our kitchen. One of the best examples of those experiments is combining cauliflower with honey and red chilli powder. Hats off to that individual who came up with this idea and gave us this mouth-watering snack. Lets, take a look at the honey chilli cauliflower recipe:
- White Flour (Maida) – 3-4 tablespoon
- Corn flour (Makki Ka Atta) – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – To taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Water – Two cups
- Cooking Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- Honey – 4 tablespoon
- White Sesame Seed – 1 tablespoon
How to Make Honey Chilli Cauliflower Recipe
- Boil two cups of water in a cooking pan at low flame.
- Add medium size pieces of cauliflower to the boiling water and let them boil for 7-8 minutes.
- Use a knife to check if the cauliflower pieces have boiled. If you can easily cut any one piece of cauliflower, means boiling is done and you can turn off the flame.
- Strain extra water from the pan and keep the boiled pieces of cauliflower aside
- In a bowl add cornflour, maida, red chilli powder, salt, black pepper, and water. Mix all the ingredients well using a spatula.
- Start adding water to the mixture to make a consistent paste. Make sure that you add water slowly to maintain the consistency of the paste. You can free-flow the paste to check if the consistency is well.
- Add the boiled pieces of cauliflower to the paste and coat each piece well.
- Heat four tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Add the coated pieces of cauliflower to the pan and fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add ketchup and honey and toss well. Make sure that each and every piece of cauliflower has got a layer of honey and ketchup.
- Use roasted sesame seeds to garnish the dish.