Kesar rice kheer is one of the Indian lip smacking dessert. Every Indian enjoys this desert after meal on special occasions. Today I am sharing my special kesar rice kheer recipe that can be cooked very easily by anybody at home. Lets have a look at the recipe.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Milk – 1.5 Liter
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Rice – 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder (Elaichi Powder) – 1 Tablespoon
- Kesar Leaves – 6 to 7
- Chopped Cashews – 10
- Chopped Almonds – 10
- Raisins – 10
Instructions to Prepare Kesar Rice Kheer Recipe
- Take 1.5 liter without cream milk in a pan and heat till it starts boiling.
- Now add washed rice to this boiling milk.
- Continue heating the mixture of milk and rice and keep stiring.
- Heat the mixture for around 40 mintues.
- Then add sugar, Kesar leaves and cardamon powder (Elaichi Powder) and stir for another 10 minutes.
- Add some nicely cut or crushed dry fruits including almonds, cashews and raisins to season the dish.
- Rice Kheer is ready to served hot or cold.