Leftover chapati poha recipe is a quick Indian breakfast recipe as it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Sometimes we are left with extra chapatis from last night’s dinner due to one or the other reason. But, there is no need to put them in the waste bucket. You can use those leftover chapatis to make a delicious breakfast for your family. It is a very easy and quick recipe. So, let’s take a look at the list of ingredients and steps to prepare the recipe.
- Roti (Leftover) – Four
- Finely Chopped Onion – One
- Peanuts – 2 Tablespoon
- Green Chili – 2 (Chopped)
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Cooking Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves – 2
- Coriander Leaves – 2
- Salt to Taste
How to Make Leftover Chapati Poha Recipe
- Cut the chapatis into small pieces and then grind them into flakes.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves, when seeds crackle, add raw peanuts and fry them for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add onion and fry until it becomes golden brown in color.
- After that add green chilis, turmeric powder, and salt to taste. At the end mix chapati flakes into this mixture.
- Leftover chapati poha is ready to be served as hot. Garnish it with some coriander leaves.