Mango is one of the best fruits in the summer season. The fruit is available in more than a hundred variants and each variant has its own taste and nutritional values. The stone fruit is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C which helps in boosting immunity, and is also good for the heart. In addition, it can be used in the kitchen in many ways. For instance, mango shake, mango cake, mango smoothie, mango lassi, mango ice cream, and mango pudding. So, let’s take a look at the list of ingredient required to prepare the mango pudding recipe and its preparation method:
1. Milk Rusk – 1 Packet
2. Sugar – 200 gram
4. Milk – 1Kg
5. Milk Powder – 50 gram
6. Corn Flour – 2 Teaspoon
7. Mango Pulp – One Cup
8. One Mango (Sliced)
9. Almonds – 50 Grams
10. Cashew – 50 grams
11. Cardamom (Elaichi) Powder
1. Boil 1 Cup water and 1/2 cup sugar for five minutes to make chasni.
2. Add one teaspoon elaichi powder to the boiling mixture (Chasni).
1. Take another pan and boil 1 kg milk on a slow flame.
2. Add 50 grams of milk powder and two tablespoons cornflour to 1/2 cup cold milk. Mix well and add this mixture to the boiling milk.
3. Add 100 grams of sugar to the milk.
4. Beat mango pulp using a blender and add it to the boiling milk.
5. Add three teaspoon elaichi powder and mix well.
6. Add crushed almonds and cashews.
Plating: Mango Pudding Recipe
1. Take a square bowl or any other bowl for serving.
2. Make a base layer of milk rusk.
3. Now, pour the chasni we prepared over all the milk rusk layer.
4. Make the second layer of rabdi we have prepared, over the placed milk rusks.
5. The third layer is mango slices.
6. The fourth layer is milk rusks, again.
7. Pour the prepared chasni all over the rusks.
8. Make the fifth layer of rabdi.
9. Sixth and last layer is mango slices.
10. Keep the dish in the fridge for four to five hours.
11. Serve the dish cold.