One of the most popular main course recipes in India is mix veg recipe dry. This recipe is mostly available in all restaurants that either serve pure vegetarian or non-vegetarian food. As the name suggests, this dish is prepared from a variety of vegetables. The best part this recipe is that the ingredients are not fixed. You can use any vegetables that are easily available at home or nearby markets. Just grab three to four vegetables and prepare the recipe following the step by step instructions given below:
Ingredients Used in Mix Veg Recipe Dry
- Ginger Garlic paste
Steps to Prepare the Recipe
- Wash, peel, and cut all the vegetables and steam them in a bowl full of water.
- Rinse the extra water and keep the boiled vegetables aside.
- Now take a cooking pan, add two teaspoons of cooking oil, and heat it on low flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped onions, and tomatoes and roast them all in the cooking oil.
- Add all the spices and steamed vegetables to the prepared masala and cook for 10 minutes.
- The restaurant style mix vegetable recipe is ready.
- You can garnish it with fresh coriander.