Paneer is one of the most popular and easily available protein sources for vegetarians. You can either purchase it from the nearby diary shop or you can make it at home from milk or by-products of milk. The process is quite simple and quick.
The best part about paneer is that you can consume it in raw form too. In case you do not like the taste of raw paneer then you can use it as an ingredient to make different main course dishes. One of those popular main course dishes in India is the paneer bhurji recipe.
- Milk: 500 ml
- Onion: Two – Chopped
- Capsicum: Two – Chopped
- Tomato: Two – Chopped
- Green Chili: One
- Red Chili: One Tea Spoon
- Cumin Seeds: One Tea Spoon
- Salt: To Taste
- Turmeric Powder: One Tea Spoon
- Garam Masala: One Tea Spoon
- Cooking Oil: Two Table Spoon
- Vinegar: One Tea Spoon
How to Make Paneer Bhurji Recipe At Home
- Heat 500 ml in a pan till it starts boiling.
- Turn off the nob and then add vinegar.
- Stir it well till the milk gets converted into paneer. Drain extra water.
- Heat oil in another pan and add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds turn brown, add chopped onion.
- Stir well till onion gets golden brown
Add chopped tomato and capsicum. Stir well for another five minutes
- Now add all the spices and then add fresh homemade paneer.
- Mix everything well and serve hot.