- Poha (White) – 2 Small Bowls
- Onion – 1 (Chopped)
- Tomato – 1 (Chopped)
- Sev – 1 Small Bowl
- Peanuts – 1 Small Bowl
- Cooking Oil – One Tablespoon
Instructions for Poha Special Recipe
- Soak two bowls of white poha in one cup of water and keep it aside
- Heat cooking oil in a pan for one minute.
- Now add soaked white poha in this preheated pan.
- Add peanuts to poha and stir well.
- Cook the mixture for 5 to 6 minutes
- Turn off the gas and add chopped tomato and onion for garnishing.
- Now add sev as a special topping to the mixture.
- Special poha is ready to eat