Skip to content
- 200 gm Tofu (Cut into cubes)
- 1/2 Cup Green Peas
- 3 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 15 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Ginger (Grated)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- Make the paste of Onions and take it in a bowl. Then make the paste of tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds, fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add grated garlic and ginger. Then add onion paste. Fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Add tomato paste. Stir for 3-4 minutes. Then add all the spices to this masala.
- Add 3-4 cups of water and green peas.
- Now close the pressure cooker and cook for about 15 minutes at low flame.
- Turn off the nob. Now, wait for couple of minutes so that entire steam has oozed out of the cooker.
- Open the lid of the cooker and add tofu. Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Serve it hot with roti or naan.